CMI Level 5 Award Managing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Awarding Body: CMI
- Price: £480 pp
Interest free payment plan available
Pay £100 deposit followed by 2 monthly payments of £190*
This course has been designed to enable the learner to analyse the requirements for managing, monitoring and reporting on equality, diversity and inclusion. It focuses on the skills required to lead by example and how to adapt leadership styles to support others to see the benefits of inclusive practice. On successful completion of the unit, learners will be armed with the knowledge required to develop and implement an action plan and monitor its outcomes to make continuous improvement.
- Understand legal and organisational approaches to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a manager in relation to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Know how to develop and implement plans which support equality, diversity and inclusion within an organisation
- Know how to monitor and report on equality, diversity and inclusion
Why choose this course:
- Full Tutor Support
- Awarding Body Registration
- Convenient and Flexible
- Official Certification
Benefits of Studying a CMI accredited Management Qualification
Gain professional recognition through a comprehensively supported learning experience.
Become a more effective, confident and competent manager and leader with CMI’s range of development solutions.
Build on skills and knowledge quickly by accessing online resources, tailored to your qualification, ensuring efficient use of your personal study time.
Reach the pinnacle in management and leadership by becoming a CMgr and join an elite group of managers who add exceptional value.
CMI provides continued professional development opportunities with thought provoking content, opportunities to build your network and access management mentors.Close section
Study with BBE Training and reap all the benefits from our delivery partnership with the UK’s only chartered awarding body for management. The CMI has the most up to date comprehensive range of resources out there!
This course is a fully supported online course with all delegates having unlimited access to their own dedicated tutor. When you have booked your course with us, you will automatically become a member of the Chartered Management Institute. As an Affiliate member of the CMI you will have access to all the resources from their comprehensive online library to help you with your studies. This is backed up by our fully supported online delivery giving you unlimited access to your very own dedicated tutor for the full duration of your studies.
ManagementDirect – Is the CMI online resources Library that gives you: 24/7 access to their extensive body of knowledge from any PC, tablet or mobile device, ensuring you can find the information you need, when you need it.
- A wide range of content available in formats to suit and support different learning styles.
- Whether you are studying for a management qualification or are looking to develop your skills, ManagementDirect is your online library of comprehensive and up to date material that addresses current management practice.
- Ability for you to select appropriate material for the study time you have available.
- Automatic recording of activity, means you can concentrate on your learning.
- Included as part of your CMI membership, ManagementDirect offers a cost-effective way to increase your skills and knowledge.
- Create and access ‘learning journeys’ of content on core management skills and hot topics, attuned to your individual training needs, PDR objectives or units of your qualification.
- ManagementDirect will continue to assist you in your career, offering well informed answers for you to be effective in solving the daily issues you face in your role.
No other awarding body gives you all of this as well as being the only chartered awarding body in the UK. This is why BBE Training are proud to deliver CMI accredited qualifications.
A recognised provider of quality by UK PLCClose section
Course Entry Requirements
- These qualifications can be offered to Learners from age 19. CMI does not specify entry requirements for these qualifications, but as a Centre, we are required to ensure that Learners admitted to the programme have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Upon successful completion of their qualification, learners are able to progress to further learning within CMI’s suite of qualifications, including using this unit to progress on to the CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership or CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership. Learners who complete Unit 506 in this qualification will be able to transfer this unit to these qualifications. Learners may also wish to further their ongoing personal and professional development by accessing other CMI qualifications, such as the CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager.Close section
For group bookings we can offer discounts and a range of delivery premises located around the UK. If you would prefer us to come to you please let us know. We have experienced and knowledgeable staff located all over the UK giving you the choice of delivery that suits you!
If you are looking to book a group of delegates on to one of our online or distance learning courses please get in touch as we can ensure that the team can be grouped with the same tutor for the duration of their course. We can also offer discounts on multiple bookingsfind out more Close section
Meet the BBE management team. As a professional training provider we are supported by a passionate and dedicated team at our Head Office in Irthlingborough managing a nationally based delivery team of tutors, assessors and moderators supporting learners wherever they live
Need help? Call our team on 03332 07 66 33 or email us at email@example.com
As a great believer in giving excellent customer Service – Sophie enjoys managing the Student Support team for BBE.
Hayley Rose (Rosie) - enjoys managing the finances as our Citrus Group Assistant Finance Manager.
Being the process driven founding member of the team, Phil ensures that the quality of service is continuously recognised as excellent by all of our awarding organisations.
As the Lead Internal Verifier for BBE, Clare oversees the quality assurance across our entire portfolio, whilst also being a lead tutor on our Education & Training courses. With over 16 years’ experience in training across a variety of industries, Clare’s ensures that BBE maintains the highest standards of delivery to all of our clients.
With over 10 years in the training industry, Vicki’s core strength is identifying her client’s requirements, analysing them and creating a tailored solution. With her bright and bubbly personality Vicki is keen to support the growth of BBE.
What our customers say...
Feedback is very important to us. Here are some of our customer’s testimonials.
"Wow! What a fantastic time with BBE TRAINING. Thanks for your support and help. I will join to do more courses in the future. Good luck and see you soon."Habib