Terms of Business with Learners/Students/Businesses & The Course Completion Agreement
Definitions and Interpretation
In these terms the following definitions apply:
“Learner/Student” – means the individual or business who purchased the training services of BBE Training Ltd
“Training Provider” – means BBE Training Ltd; Registered company no GB 8131210 of Citrus Group House, Nene Park, Diamond Way, Irthlingborough, NN9 5QF
“Course Delivery” – means the delivery of a chosen course to either the purchaser or company in accordance with the standards and methods enforced by the Awarding Body
“Application Details” – means written confirmation of the personal and course details agreed between the learner and BBE Training Ltd prior to commencement of the Assignment
“Payment” – means any payment received for the course cost from either an individual or business as either a deposit of full payment for the course
“Payment Plan” – means an agreed timescale for the course fee spread across monthly interval’s. Payments must be received by return from date of invoice
“Interest Charges” – BBE Training Ltd will charge interest at 3% of any outstanding balance more than 30 days passed any invoice due date
“Awarding Body” – Awarding Body means the approved certified authority that BBE Training Ltd deliver qualifications under and claim certification
“Losses” – means all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (including, without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of profits, business or goodwill, management time and reasonable legal fees) and charges, including such items arising out of or resulting from actions, proceedings, claims and demands
“Terms” – means these terms of business of the training provider
These Terms constitute the contract between the Training Provider and the Learner/Student for the supply of qualifications and training by the Training Provider to the Learner/Student and are deemed to be accepted by the Learner/Student by virtue of its request for such services.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between the parties and unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director/partner/proprietor of the Training Provider, these Terms prevail over any terms of business or purchase conditions (or similar). no variation or alteration to these Terms shall be valid unless the details of such variation are agreed between a director/partner/proprietor of the Training Provider and the Learner/Student and are set out in writing and a copy of the varied terms is given to the Learner/Student stating the date on or after which such varied Terms shall apply.
To enable the Training Provider to comply with its obligations under the Conduct Regulations the Learner/Student undertakes to provide to the Training Provider details of the course which the Learner/Student seeks to receive, including the following if applicable:
- The full name of the qualification required
- Completed application form and ID
- The learner/student must ensure they meet the required educational standards for the requested qualification. The Training Provider will not be held responsible for incorrect or false information leading to the Learner/Student not able to complete the course for ability issues.
- The Learner/Student/Business will ensure that any payment plan agreed to on application is maintained in accordance with the monthly invoice payments due. The Training Provider reserves the right to charge interest at 3% on any outstanding payments more than 30 days passed any invoice due date.
Training Provider Obligations
The Training Provider will comply with the following obligations towards the Learner/Student/Business:
- The Training Provider will, once either a deposit or full payment received register the Learner/Student with the awarding body within 48 working hours from the point when all application documents have been completed and returned to our registration department.
- Learners/Students will be allocated a support tutor by the Training Provider within 48 working hours from the point when all application documents have been completed and returned to our registration department.
- Payments received by a Learner/Student/Business are via secure online servers or third parties using secure methods. Additional security and verification methods may be required to help eliminate fraud. No card payment details will be held by the Training Provider either electronically or by plain text. No payment or account details are used or supplied to third parties associated directly or indirectly with the Training Provider.
- A Learner/Student’s private details are held on secure database systems but no information will be disclosed to third parties other than the required details used by the delivery team as part of the training process. The Training Provider will not use or release your email details to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your permission. The Training Provider will act in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Training Provider may contact you with offers and services that we feel may benefit you as a Learner/Student or support you in the study of your qualification. If you would prefer not to be contact by us future in the please email email@example.com
- The Training Provider will supply and deliver in accordance with the stated methods for the qualification or as agreed on registration of the qualification. In the event of the tutor not being able to supply the required material or any aspect of the course the Training Provider will supply additional tutors to complete the training.
The Learner/Student/Business will have a 14-day cooling off period from the purchase date for a refund less a £70 administration charge. If the course has been started and learning platform accessed within the initial 14-day period, we reserve the right to charge for any services used within this time. For all cancellation’s after the 14-day cooling off period no refunds will be given. Any refunds will be made by the Training Provider within 30 days of a settled cancellation request. Any cancellations must be made in writing to the Training Provider.
No refunds will be given in the respect of a Learner/Student/Business not attending a lesson/classroom delivery or for any other violation as laid down in the refund/cancellation policy above.
Course Completion Agreement
BBE Training LTD is an accredited training centre that delivers qualifications on behalf of the awarding body’s AAT, Pearson EDEXCEL and TQUK.
Every academic year we are inspected by AAT, Pearson and TQUK to check the quality of our delivery and processes. We need to continually ensure that as a professional company we deliver to the highest standards possible to qualify for ongoing accreditation year to year and to also maintain our DCS (Direct Claims Status)
One aspect that we are measured on is course completions and how long learners take to complete a particular course.
It is expected that learners studying any of our qualifications complete in an agreed timeframe. As part of your registration process please check on the Registration page that you have received as part of this process to see how long you have to complete you chosen course. By purchasing this course, you will be agreeing to our terms of business and agreeing to complete within this agreed timeframe or pay an extension fee if required.
We promote our ‘Special Consideration’ policy for learners that may need an extension or a break in their studies. Genuine cases qualify under this policy.
If learners need longer due to a break such as a holiday this is permissible and can be added to the time to complete the course if the training provider (BBE Training LTD) is notified prior to commencement of the course.
It is important that you read the course guidelines and supporting documents prior to starting any assignments. Any assignments that are submitted and are of a standard that cannot be marked as a pass rate will be rejected. An assignment can only be resubmitted twice before a fail is registered for that particular assignment. If you have any concerns regarding the above, please contact BBE Training LTD immediately.
As part of our quality process we require electronic copies of proof of identification prior to your registration with the awarding body. This must be received within 7 days of initial course payment. Failure to provide this documentation within the time scale may result in further administration charges. Please ensure that you have read and understood the policies affecting your studies as you are entering an agreement to comply with the above statements in relation to your studies.