Sage Computerised Accounting Level 3
- Awarding Body: Sage
- Price: £180 pp
This course is suitable for people who have already studied a level two course or who have used Sage for a number of years and are experienced users. The course covers the more advanced functions in accountancy of VAT returns and the government gateway, cash flow management, advanced credit control and final accounts for sole traders, charities, limited companies and partnerships.
Why choose this course:
- Awarding Body Registration
- Convenient and Flexible
- Official Certification
Sage have developed the course in partnership with AQ4B to give you the most up to date skills required by employers., or run the finances of your own business. You can easily convert your learning into an accredited qualification upon completion.
* Once you have purchased this course – Please allow up to 24 hours in order to receive your login details. Usually this is much sooner, but there are occasions that the email may take some time to generate.
What subjects are covered?
You will learn how to:
- Control and produce month end and year end reports including accruals and prepayments, depreciation and yearend adjustments.
- Prepare VAT Returns and understand how to submit returns online directly from the software via Government Gateway.
- Undertake the more advanced principles of preparing financial statements for sole traders and partnerships.
- Export and import information from spreadsheets using CSV files
- Use the advanced credit control features to find out how well the business is collecting their debts.
What do you get?
- Access to Sage 50 Accounts Professional software for six months (RRP £1,300)
- Enrolment on to the Sage Qualifications e-learning Portal, where you will be able to access all online learning materials, including formative and practice simulations.
What is the study mode?
All course materials and activities are provided online and can also be accessed via mobile, enabling you to study at times and locations that are convenient for you.
How long will it take?
The course usually requires eight hours of study per week for a period of six to eight weeks. Initially, you have access to the software and portal for six months, but this can be extended for a small additional cost.
How are you assessed?
You will complete self-assessments and a practice test, followed by a final online assessment.
What qualification do you receive?
Upon completion, you will be awarded the Computerised Accounting Level 3 Certificate by Sage UK.
For group bookings we can offer discounts and a range of delivery premises located around the UK. If you would prefer us to come to you please let us know. We have experienced and knowledgeable staff located all over the UK giving you the choice of delivery that suits you!
If you are looking to book a group of delegates on to one of our online or distance learning courses please get in touch as we can ensure that the team can be grouped with the same tutor for the duration of their course. We can also offer discounts on multiple bookingsfind out more Close section
Meet the BBE management team. As a professional training provider we are supported by a passionate and dedicated team at our Head Office in Irthlingborough managing a nationally based delivery team of tutors, assessors and moderators supporting learners wherever they live
Need help? Call our team on 01933 233888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a great believer in giving excellent customer Service – Sophie enjoys managing the Student Support team for BBE.
Hayley Rose (Rosie) - enjoys managing the finances as our Citrus Group Assistant Finance Manager.
Being the process driven founding member of the team, Phil ensures that the quality of service is continuously recognised as excellent by all of our awarding organisations.
As the Lead Internal Verifier for BBE, Clare oversees the quality assurance across our entire portfolio, whilst also being a lead tutor on our Education & Training courses. With over 16 years’ experience in training across a variety of industries, Clare’s ensures that BBE maintains the highest standards of delivery to all of our clients.
With over 10 years in the training industry, Vicki’s core strength is identifying her client’s requirements, analysing them and creating a tailored solution. With her bright and bubbly personality Vicki is keen to support the growth of BBE.
Danny has over 20 years commercial experience in leadership and skills training across multiple industries. His consultative approach provides customers with sustainable solutions to meet the business critical demands of people development
What our customers say...
Feedback is very important to us. Here are some of our customer’s testimonials.
"I really enjoyed the course, and think it will be a great help in my role as an in-house trainer, thanks to you and all the team at BBE for the great support!"Stacey